SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER THIS PROGRAMME
Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
YBR may withdrawal the PPBU if:
* Students deferring their study without first obtaining permission from YBR
* Fail to complete and execute the agreement within the specified period
* Providing false information in the application form
* Fail to remain in the areas of study as specified in the PPBU application
* Fail to graduate from universities / colleges / ILA / ILS within the prescribed period
* Obtain a grade point average (CGPA) of 2.0 and below
(PPBU) / Scholarship will be fully withdrawn and students shall be required to make full repayment of PPBU / Scholarship which they have received during the period of their study.
If a student fails to pursue their study YBR will automatically terminate all disbursement.