OBJECTIVES OF YAYASAN BANK RAKYAT
- Build and improve the standard of education of Malaysians consistent with the National Education Policy and Education Act 1961 from time to time without prejudice to the main goal of the establishment of the Foundation to provide scholarships and financing to to poor Malaysians regardless of race, religion, ethnicity and qualification to further their studies at IPTA/IPTS.
- Maintain and manage the provision of scholarships or loan financing to poor Malaysians regardless of race, religion, ethnicity and those who are qualified and have been admitted or taking courses for the master's degree or advanced master's degree considered by the Foundation to be eligible for scholarships or loans for the purpose of their studies at IPTA/IPTS.
- Provide and manage educational assistance in the form of scholarships or financing / loans (including tuition fees and cost of living) to poor Malaysians regardless of religion, ethnicity and those who are qualified and studying at IPTA / IPTS or any educational institution in the state which will be decided from time to time.
- Provide services to manage, administered and collect financing / loan payments provided.
- Provide assistance to all poor Malaysians regardless of race, religion, and ethnicity and in general, those who are disabled and underprivileged.
- Make charitable contributions to any individual, body or organisation as part of carrying out social responsibilities approved by the Director-General of the Inland Revenue Department of Malaysia (IRB).